Long Distance Relationship
Many believe that long distance relationships are never going to work out. Long distance relationship may be tough, things could get complicated. There will be moments in which it feels like every bone in your body aches. Do not even begin a long distance relationship if you know deep down that you can’t be faithful to one another. Temptation is always there even in the best of relationship. A long distance relationship is a journey that you take with someone that you can’t imagine being without. Anyone that has been brave enough to experience this emotional roller coaster will agree on one simple fact.
I hate waiting. But if waiting means being able to be with you. I’ll wait for as long as forever to be with you.
If fate has thrown you into a long distance relationship, here are some helpful tips:
- Create trust
- Building trust is the most important element that will keep couple. Try your best to be faithful and avoid temptation. If you do make a mistake, it’s especially important to be honest and tell your partner the truth in cases where lying would benefit you. Build the foundation your relationship needs.
- Set a goal together
- Make a plan each other. It is important that you two are on the same page and have the same goals. Sharing how your goals as a couple can benefit others as well as yourselves is a powerful and bonding experience. This will turn the both of you in the same direction towards a future that includes one another.
- Regular communication and stay in contact
- It’s important to establish and maintain an emotional connection as often as you can. Frequent communication will show that you care enough to put in time and effort into the relationship and it’s easier to keep up to date with each other’s lives. By putting in this kind of effort, you make the other person feel loved and attended to.
- Stay Positive
- You need to constantly injecting positive energy into the long distance relationship to keep it alive. The waiting can be painful and you can sometimes feel lonesome but you need to remind yourself that the fruits at the end will be sweet as heaven. Be thankful and grateful that you have someone to love — someone who also loves you back. Be thankful for the little things. Be thankful for each other’s health and safety. Optimistically keep believing that the long-distance will turn into short-distance in the coming years.
- Set ground rules
- If you think you have a relationship worth fighting for, one of the first things you need to do is sit down and work out a set of ground rules together. Both of you need to be clear with what you expect of with each other during this long distance relationship. Discuss things like putting aside time to call each other every day or have a frank discussion. It’s better to be open with each other about all things
- There is a way to create a great relationship, but there’s no way to build one unless you fully understand your deeper feelings and those of your partner.Understanding is something very different.It might be helpful to learn what is going on inside the person before the attack begins. This is where the need for understanding plays a role.If you are in a long distance relationship and you feel stressed and misunderstood, take your first step toward understanding. Try to become aware of your partner. When you learn this, you will be well on your way to a better relationship; one with love, security, and, above all, understanding.
A few Last Words
It is hard to find true love in this world. We are all looking for someone to share our hopes and dreams with. We need someone to travel beside us on our life’s path. With the right commitment and communication, long distance relationships can actually be more stable than geographically close relationships.
“Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel”
Free report shows you how to shrug off your past failures and train your brain to create success in all areas of your life