To understand about panic attacks lets understand anxiety. Anxiety is a result of excessive negative thought flow and stress created from everyday routine. These are also caused by dissatisfaction with the way things are in one’s life. Unhappiness, loneliness, fear cause anxiety and as this level of anxiety increases it turns into a panic attack.
- A panic attack is a period where one gets stuck for seconds, minutes or hours in a state of mind which has an exceptionally high flow of negative thoughts and is a result of extremely intense anxiety.
Panic attacks are sudden and abrupt and are a devastating experience on a mental level, though fortunately with no major or long-term physical harm or adverse effects.
- Anxiety & Panic Attack treatment are completely interrelated. They are two sides of the same coin. That is the reason why anxiety and panic attack strike together normally.
Almost everyone living experiences anxiety and panic attacks at one point or the other in their life. But with some, it is on a very high scale thus making it a disorder. Now when this has grown increasingly in an individual, it becomes necessary to understand what it is and how to get out of it.
Anxiety and panic attacks can last for a minute or can spread over hours or days and severely affect your life. It can be sudden, triggered by something simple, or it can build over time as a result of rising confrontation with things that induce your panic symptoms. Regardless of how they occur or what initiates them, Anxiety & Panic Attack treatment is manageable and can be treated with great success. You can live a normal life and not be tied to drugs to make that possible.
Recommended for you:
- This is a simple but often overlooked approach to handling anxiety. Exercise generates endorphins, that hormone that induces a feeling of happiness and well-being. Exercise can make such a tremendous difference in your emotional state that it is the very first thing on our list to suggest. Get your exercise and get it daily! Forget the three times a day thing and go for daily exercise. You can alternate between exercise forms so that you reduce your boredom and increase your chances of sticking with a regular exercise schedule. Do whatever you like — kick boxing, jazz dancing, yoga, treadmill walking, swimming, or even stretching. Just make it a committed effort every day for at least 30 minutes and increase the amount and level of challenge in whatever you choose.
- Anxiety sufferers are terrible breathers and when a panic attack hits they often hyperventilate. Too much, too fast and too little. Proper breathing is a skill to learn so don’t think you can just breathe more deliberately that you can make a difference. Check out the various breathing exercises and techniques and establish better breathing habits (we have a great one in our book on anxiety that you can learn and apply easily). And for a quick fix when you do panic, keep a paper bag with you and breathe into it, slowly and surely.
- Be honest–are you eating highly nutritious foods? Keep a food diary for a few days and you’ll quickly see exactly what you are eating. If you are eating good, then your physical and mental health will reflect this. If your diet is lacking in necessary nutrients, you may have found a very important keep to what helps feed your anxiety. Choose high-quality food sources. Organic is not essential, but if you can find local sources of organic foods, certainly that would be the best choice. Green drinks made from fresh produce and a bit of fruit for sweetness and flavor offer a powerhouse of nutrition to start your day and supplement your meals.
Start with these 3 tips to being a program of improving your life to help address your anxiety and panic attacks. Anxiety & Panic Attack treatment have physical symptoms which can be as frightening as a heart attack with much of the same symptoms. They last for varied periods of time – from ten minutes to half an hour. Dealing with anxiety attacks can be seriously crippling to the patient involved no matter what the period.. Once established, look into the many alternative treatment options that are available to help you take control and be rid of your suffering.
Free report shows you how to shrug off your past failures and train your brain to create success in all areas of your life